- Carry out maintenance to Main and Auxiliary Engines, including Feeder Modules, Emergency Diesel Generator, Air Compressors, Life Boat Engines, under supervision of Senior First Engineering Officer “D”
- Support engine staff in the carrying out of major maintenance works
- Report to the Staff Chief Engineer upon condition of Engine spaces and equipment
Responsibility and authority:
He/she will be responsible for:
- Support 1st. engineering officer in the compilation of inventory of Engine Spares for Staff Chief Engineer approval
- Any additional duty as required by the Staff Chief Engineer
- Ensure that all aspects of company's procedures are effectively applied during his/her working activities
- Young motivated people of 21 - 35 years of age
- Honest and friendly personality
- Relevant experience or diploma (entry position is offered for the applicants holding Certificates of Competency even without ship experience)
- English language knowledge (intermediate)
Luxury cruise ships are sailing around the World, so you can combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
We offer career opportunity in a famous international company
Food, accommodation, transportation and insurance expenses are covered by the company.
Monthly wage in USD and salary growth perspective as you progress within the company