- High quality applications development with .NET for retail business devices;
- involvement in product life cycle (planning, development, testing, deployment, support);
- working as international team member;
- technologies – .NET 4.6.2, C#, Entity framework, AngularJS 1.0 and Angular 2.0, WPF, SignalR, RabbitMQ, Nancy, PowerShell, Microservices;
- tools – VS 2017, TeamCity, ReSharper, MS SQL.
- IT or similar technology education;
- 2+ years of experience in development with .NET technologies;
- knowledge of best practices;
- experience in unit and integration testing;
- ability to travel (Norway, Sweden);
- good Lithuanian, Russian and English skills.
- Interesting international projects;
- good opportunities to develop competencies and skills;
- Agile work process;
- Great team of supportive colleagues;
- Modern office in good location with many amenities and perks.