Systems group (SSD) : responsible for all ICT related matters in the Netherlands and in Europe. The team consists the helpdesk (support engineers) and a team of specialist for projects/support (internal/external). The ERP application is BPCS (V8.2) running on Iseries.
The person will be responsible for maintaining and coordinating of EDI within our ERP BPCS on the Iseries. Your job will vary from program problem solving, identifying customer/user requirements, technical designs, program specifications and external programming. Maintaining the documentation of our ERP system is also including in this job.
Depending your skills and knowledge (level) it is possible to work as project leader for one of the many development projects.
· MBO-HBO level education
· 3 - 7 years relevant work experience.
· Work experience with AS400, ILE-RPG, RPG/400, SQL/400, OS400 and ERP software.
Knowledge of Logistic processes and EDI (automotive)
· Team-player mentality
· Thorough & methodical working method
· knowledge of ITIL is preferred
· Willing to participate in the 24 x 7 standby duty scheme (helpdesk)
· Fluent in English (Dutch is an advantage)
· Being able to work independently as well as in a team
Will be discussed later.