- Assist the Network Engineering Technologist;
- Ensure that network infrastructure initiatives adhere to the roadmap;
- Provide input and design to network infrastructure solutions;
- Design and oversee changes to the infrastructure in support of client requirements.
- 3 or 4 years technical experience;
- Knowledge of specific technical platforms;
- Basic knowledge of cisco infrastructure. Ability to configure switchports, trunks create and assign vlans;
- Broad knowledge of the TCPIP protocol Suite, VLSM, IP address allocation and internal routing protocols; Ability to use a packet analysis tool to dissect TCP/IP;
- Experience of WAN routing technologies;
- Some experience in designing and implementing network solutions;
- Experience in basic firewall theory, rule generation, configuration, constructing rulesets and requirements gathering;
- Good English skills.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Network Engineer Firewall” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.