I am Annette Ottosson and I am leading Internal Networks. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team. Right now, we are looking for a Network Engineer to Internal Networks.
Your next challenge?
As a Network Engineer you work in a team and have a clear customer focus. Important tasks are to contribute to creations of roles and guidelines in the business and ensure that we have an IT-production that stands up well in the competition when we are talking about quality and economy. You will also take a part with your competence in several areas and support the work related to business, agreements, production etc.
Main tasks in the position will be:
• SLA management for productions- and test-environment
• Updates and patching of software
• Monitoring configuration
• Establish and maintain production routines
• Participate in projects related to the area
• Participate in the design-phase of new solutions for external and internal customers
Who are you?
You are innovative and creative with the ability to create results. Also, you are able to co-operate well with colleagues and customers, communicate with ease in both spoken and written English. Of course, you are available when the work so requires, have a strong drive and like when things happen. And finally, you are not just analytic but also goal oriented with business thinking.
• Have a positive attitude
• Preferably a University degree from relevant area or you have equal level of knowledge
• Good knowledge and experience in network, routers and switches in the area of Lan and Wireless Lan, we work with Cisco and HP Aruba
• Good experience with critical IT system
• Experience with system development
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me on +4670 3976402. Only selected candidates will be informed. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!