- Proven knowledge and expertise of specific technical platforms:
- In depth, detailed knowledge of all major components of voice network infrastructure– such as: Nortel Meridian, Symposium, MPS, CCT, NCC Call Pilot, Verint & Nice Voice Recording, PSTN Services, Featurenet 1000/5000, Eclipse Call Management;
- Proven experience in managing the voice network real-estate and ensuring it is kept at a level capable of sustaining business requirements;
- Thorough knowledge of the large Nortel based contact centers environments;
- Thorough knowledge of CTI Integration;
- Thorough knowledge of PBX & PSTN signaling systems such as DPNSS, Q931, Qsig, DASS, E&M, AC15, Sip, H.323, ICM;
- Through knowledge of VoIP based technologies, H.323, Codec’s, IP Trunking In-depth, detailed knowledge and experience of VoIP technology and its implementation in a Cisco switched/routed environment with Nortel equipment to provide a converged voice and network solution;
- Good English skills.
If You are interested, please send Your CV with subject "NETWORK ENGINEER (VOICE)"