The role holder with work within the Global Network Services group to provide analyst support to Voice Service Management team by liaising with suppliers and clients, and supporting of service management activity.
The role will encompass:
- Production of accurate and concise Management Information
- Establishment, management & promoting; asset management, cost management & capacity management processes within the Voice Service Management team.
- To produce evidence of both accuracy and cost savings using suitable metrics
- Assist in gaining data feeds from suppliers and clients.
- Preparation of regular (monthly, weekly) Management Information.
- Review report portfolio
- Production of metrics to demonstrate data quality & trends
- Produce regular summary information for tariff analysis, tariff commitment tracking and to support the RAF process.
- Identification of anomalies caused by process or billing inefficiency and liaison with other teams & clients to effect improvements and recover overpayments.
- Review billing data and exception reporting against asset database and previous months charges, production of summary MI
- Track any inaccuracies to resolution, escalating billing issues to the service provider if required.
- Understands basic concepts of service delivery:
- Understands principles of service levels, capacity plans, availability and continuity planning
- Understands basic concepts of administration activities associated with managing systems
- Identifies common types of business risk and knows when there is a need for action;
- Has participated in the development of documentation;
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Evidence of effective team working.
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Excel knowledge.
- Preferred education - fundamental subjects (Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- 1-3 years of similar work experience (e.g. data analyst) preferred.
- Work in global company;
- Career growth within company;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team.