- To contribute to the operational performance of the service tower to ensure SLAs are achieved;
- To support the engagement of client stakeholders and service suppliers for service delivery and day to day service performance tracking;
- To undertake a supporting role in the delivery of service management and improvement activities resulting in the controlled improvement of specific IT services;
- To Co-ordinate technical resource across organisational boundaries and close liaison with theservice performance, service operations and infrastructure functions;
- To define and collate the management information need for the service in line with defined standards;
- To Measure performance against service cost, risk, SLA, regulatory & flexibility standards for the service.
- Awareness of service management and delivery best practices (e.g. ITIL);
- Organizational awareness and understanding of how service stability can be maximized through leveraging technology and process;
- Basic knowledge of business change processes, methods and tools;
- Core understanding of service and supplier management processes and methods;
- Core understanding of acceptance and integration process and methods;
- Core understanding of Project and Change Management Processes;
- Very good knowledge of English.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Network Service Analyst” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.