- To ensure the operational performance of service(s) against SLAs is achieved in a service grouping;
- To engage with client stakeholders and service suppliers and enhance relationships which benefit service delivery and day to day service performance tracking;
- Active co-ordination of technical resource across organisational boundaries and close liaison with the service performance, service operations and infrastructure functions;
- Ensure that regular service reviews are undertaken with both client and supplier stakeholders.
- Conversant with service management and delivery best practices (e.g. ITIL);
- Organisational awareness and understanding of how service stability can be maximised through leveraging technology and process;
- Experience in service and supplier change plans;
- Extensive knowledge of analytic techniques and methods;
- Good knowledge of business change processes, methods and tools;
- Good understanding of Project and Change Management Processes;
- Demonstrates a wide knowledge of IT service infrastructure and its exploitation in both own and other organisations;
- Has a significant impact on the operating efficiency of the area (Global Network Services);
- Good English skills.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Network Service Manager” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.