- Leadership and management of the operational performance against SLAs
- To own and enhance relationships with client stakeholders and service
- Accountable for all aspects of managing IT services within a service
service management and improvement activities resulting in the controlled
improvement of specific IT services.
- Lead technical resources across organisational boundaries and close
functions to achieve optimum service performance.
- Experience of managing large/multiple IT services, preferably in a
- Fully conversant with service management and delivery best practices
- Clarity of organisational awareness and understanding of how service
- Experience in service and supplier change plans.
- Extensive knowledge of analytic techniques and methods.
- Good knowledge of business change processes, methods and tools.
- Broad understanding of service and supplier management processes and
- Broad understanding of acceptance and integration process and methods.
- Good understanding of Project and Change Management Processes.
- Demonstrates a wide knowledge of IT service infrastructure and its
- Performs work, which is mainly non-routine and often includes strategic
- Demonstrates competence in key areas of management and expertise
planning and control, quality management, risk analysis and the
achievement of targets.
- Demonstrates effective communication, both orally and in writing, with
formally and informally – an experienced communicator.