- Welcome guests in the evening and during the night/afternoon shift.
- Responsible for the payment of all bills during the night/ afternoon shifts.
- Responsible for the close of operations for the day.
- Ensure security for all guests and their property.
- Responsible for the hotel after the departure of all day managers.
- Is responsible for the Front office Manager or the Duty Manager in their absence.
- English language mandatory;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in the field would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Work in an international environment.
- Work in a friendly and young team.
- Dynamical and challenging work.