- Responsible for the reception area and for the safety and security
- Settling all administrative jobs as per company directives
- Completing and checking all outlets` settlements, including checking and booking the guest-checks in the hotel system
- Preparing a Night Audit report, balancing the volume of sales between the cash register and the hotel system
- Entering inventory data for Food & Beverage equipment
- Editing custom lists, as per Hotel Managers instructions
- Generally relieving the Senior Receptionist and Hotel Manager of administrative jobs
- Entering data and evaluating passengers comment forms.
- English and/or German written and spoken
- Completed vocational training in hotel- or service industry
- 1 year of experience in a comparable position
- Administrative experience
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Experience with computerised cash registers.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free Cruising aboard the best cruise liners
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1100.00 to 1800.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location River Cruise Liners
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.