Bankera is looking for an office administrator with great initiative and positive can-do attitude to run our office in Kaunas. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, attentive to details and focused on task completion.
This position is ideal for the person who loves handling a wide variety of responsibilities. The person in this position would undertake an administrative, manage office supplies and assist employees on administrative challenges, therefore, the candidate would be responsible for keeping the office up and running, as well as, tidy.
- Document management (service contracts, bills, employee documentation, etc.)
- Making sure that office operates smoothly
- Coordinate office activities and some reception duties
- Assist with the implementation and compliance of Health & Safety and security measures
- Maintain office standards by tracking, ordering, restocking and coordinating office maintenance
- Identify opportunities for improving productivity and efficiency.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding employee personal information
- Proficient computer user
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Interest in the Finances and Informational Technologies
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the professional ethics and the bases of labor law
- Ability to quickly conduct researches through various open channels
- Higher Degree in Psychology, Administration or related field
- Relevant experience or good knowledge of Labor Law would be considered as an advantage.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices and solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- International and talented team
- Employee referral program
- Great team building events.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Check out more about us on our careers page: careers.bankera.com/