Overall job purpose:
Provide end to end operational support to teams in company and manage day to day operations / concerns / logistics / assets.
- Responsible to deliver operational services to employees and ensure that any concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with various departments within company to address employee concerns/seek resolutions to problems that affect company
- On boarding / Off boarding resources at multiple locations.
- Desk and Asset Allocation
- Transport Logistics supporting multiple shifts across multiple locations.
- Training and Induction.
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised environment;
- Assertion to make informed decisions and see them through;
- Ability to adapt quickly and to demonstrate a flexible approach;
- Very good organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Planned approach
- Fluency in English (is a must).