At the moment we are looking for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Operations Officer in Know Your Customer (KYC) area to work with corporate clients. You would be responsible for performing Customer Due Diligence (CDD) on large corporate clients of the Bank. The position offers a possibility to work with global teams in international environment. We are looking for employees with KYC knowledge, ability to deliver high and efficient quality, while also being great team players.
- Research and analysis of KYC elements
- Deep investigation of corporate customers’ profiles
- Analysis of gathered information
- Evaluating KYC information, writing recommendations
- Performance of other tasks related with AML compliance
- Participation in local processes improvement.
- Knowledge in KYC tasks is a must
- Relevant previous working experience
- Banking industry experience (an advantage)
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Law or similar
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing;
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to process large volumes of tasks
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with certain level of unknown
- Excellent customer service skills.
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture.