- Lead and motivate a team of analysts to deliver excellent service
- Deliver meaningful business interpretation of data, providing insight and ‘what if’ analysis to allow the stakeholders to make informed business
- Bring in process improvements and automation to improve team efficiency and create capacity to handle additional demand from Global teams..
- Experience of leading a team is a must
- Proven track record in the design, delivery, interpretation and tracking of management information requirements in a challenging environment.
- Proven in the ability to understand and interpret a wide variety of data to provide valuable insight into the performance of specified business units.
- Fully up to date with developments in individual area of expertise.
- Exceptional Business Intelligence reporting skill sets (MS Access / COGNOS / EXCEL etc)
- Proven visual design /dashboard creation skills.
- Fluency in English is a must
To be responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of provision of a variety of management information to company Business Operations