Person will be responsible for particular EU market coordinating, supervising and commencing sales, attending exhibitions and representing the Company.
- Previous sales experience required (at least 3 years).
- University degree in Business Management and/or Marketing.
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian (both written and spoken).
- Proven success in attracting accounts.
- Excellent sales and people skills required.
- Ability to follow up effectively is critical.
- Must be a team player.
Only successful candidates will be informed.