- To ensure the efficient and effective management of payroll and benefits administration. This
- Ensure accurate employee data is uploaded for payroll processing and that payroll is
- Administer Benefits schemes, working closely with the HR team on shared schemes and
- Update records affecting payroll and benefits;
- Generate reports supporting payroll changes and manage claims processes (eg maternity,
- Generate benefit reports for benefit administration.
- Ensure employees are enrolled in the appropriate benefit programs & resignees being
- Respond to employee or manager queries in a timely way and proactively manage
- Interface between BTCL and payroll vendors to ensure accurate employee data is uploaded
- Generate regular reporting such as daily, monthly, dashboard reports across the region.
- Very good English skills;
- University degree in Business Administration, HRM, Organization Management is preferred;
- Regional experience and knowledge of payroll, income tax and statutory reporting
- Strong experience in SAP HR and advanced Excel skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to work independently;
- Ability to establish and maintain close working relationships with colleagues across the