- The photo team on board is there to capture the highlights and unforgettable moments of every cruise for the passengers.
- You will accompany the passengers on tour in the ports of call and cover all the events on the ship with your creativity and photographic skills and your friendly and communicative personality.
- Not only your photographs but your friendliness and smile should remain in the passengers memory long after their cruise.
- Other duties include photography seminars, sales demonstrations and guest consultations.
- Work with the onboard Photo Manager and/or another Portrait Artist to maximize the schedule and photographic opportunities during the cruise, while meeting tight deadlines to complete all orders and bookings as required.
- Demonstrate excellent sales skills during guest presentations, and meet and exceed company set goals for customer service performance and revenue.
- Travel to locations in the ports of call during the cruise to photograph guests in the local environments, and capture professional, high quality images in both color and black and white.
- Maintain the studio and all equipment/inventory used for Perspectives program, keeping the studio to a high professional standard of organization and cleanliness.
- Excellent customer service skills
- You have to be really confident and competent in the use of Adobe Photoshop to create collages and work on your photos
- You should also have experience with the programs Adobe Bridge and Lightroom
- Good level German or French or English language
- You must know how to use professional camera in every situation
- Proven sales ability, preferably in a retail environment.
- If you can fulfil all these conditions you, may be able to work on a cruise ship in our team and experience what will probably be the most exciting time of your life!
- Professional and international workplace in worldwide destinations
- Room and board, including all meals provided for free
- Travel expenses and organization to and from the ship provided
- Monthly salary (gross): 1000.00 to 1500.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + % on sales
- Location Cruise Ships
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.