- Development and support of the biggest career site in Baltics;
- Programming of new functionalities and optimization of existing ones;
- Assurance of system uptime and bug fixing;
- Assessment of new projects and improvements.
- PHP, MySQL, XHTML, Java-script experience;
- Basic Linux (bash, cron) administration knowledge;
- Higher education degree in computer science or programming;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience;
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with jQUery, ExtJS;
- Experience with CSS;
- Experience with Symfony;
- Experience with Facebook apps.
- Challenging job in the international environment with interesting and socially-orientated product;
- Competitive compensation;
- Team's support;
- Good working conditions, friendly and professional team.