Company is searching for a professional, well-mannered and reliable PHP Magento developer who would like to join a team of highly skilled programmers, project managers and quality assurance engineers who work closely with the clients on a variety of different projects in order to find the best solution and make a difference to their businesses.
From you we would expect at least 2 years experience with Magento:
- Good understanding of Magento development principles (modules, class rewrites);
- Good understanding of Magento theming (layout xml files, templates);
- Patience and tenacity to debug Magento core and third-party code;
- Experience with Magento pricing and discount logic customization would be an advantage;
- Experience with Magento hosting configuration and performance optimization would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of popular third-party modules and their quality would be an advantage.
Also you should have general PHP development knowledge and experience:
- Good understanding of PHP and object-oriented programming;
- Basic knowledge of either MySQL or MSSQL;
- Basic knowledge of web security concerns (XSS, XSRF, SQLi) is expected;
- Experience with either Symfony or Laravel would be a significant advantage;
- Knowledge of other PHP frameworks like Yii, Zend, CakePHP would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Typo3 would be an advantage;
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs would be an advantage;
- Experience with modernization of legacy systems (e.g. strangler pattern) would be an advantage.
In addition to PHP:
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is expected;
- Experience with one or more of the following: React, Vue, Knockout would be an advantage;
- Experience with TypeScript would be a significant advantage;
- Basic knowledge of server management (e.g. how to spin up a server for QA to test your PHP project) would be an advantage;
- Good written and spoken English.
- Non-hierarchical, democratic and fun organization;
- Scandinavian mindset and environment;
- Pursuit for highest quality in every detail we do;
- Fully paid qualification courses and industry events;
- Attractive salary and bonuses.