We have an open position as a PL/SQL and APEX developer in our Asset Management Platform engineering team based in Vilnius.
This team is part of a dynamic cross-site organisation, headquartered in Copenhagen, which will assume responsibility for the software maintenance and operation of reporting solutions and business applications on the Wealth Management Asset and Fund Management platform. The platform is an enterprise class multitier and multi technology setup that is the backbone of one of the biggest asset management businesses in the Nordics.
You will work with troubleshooting, support, maintenance and documentation of PL/SQL and APEX applications used by Wealth Management.
You may also be asked to assist with performance analysis and troubleshooting of existing applications or other PL/SQL solutions.
You will be part of a technically diverse team, with experience within Windows and Unix platforms, Oracle technologies and the Asset Management industry and will work closely with colleagues in Copenhagen and Bangalore. The environment is casual and agile, with a focus on teamwork, knowledge sharing and on delivering and maintaining first class solutions to support business and your colleagues.
Forget about the suits and bureaucracy. We are not for fashion – we are here for our passion for Enterprise Class IT solutions.
Do you know any of these?
- Oracle PL/SQL (including SQL and tuning)
- Oracle APEX development
- HTML (preferably HTML5 as well) and CSS
- JQuery, Java-script and AJAX
Do you have experience in database modelling and design?
Do you have an independent drive to achieve success in your work?
Do you have strong personal impact, excellent communication and visualization skills?
Do you like agile IT processes?
Do you like responsibility and ownership of what you do?
If you have answered YES to the questions above then you should apply. This job offers with responsibilities in exactly these areas.
An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- • A relevant higher education (computer science or engineering) with three or more years of work experience.
• A proven track record of development using Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle APEX development, HTML, CSS and Java script.
• Team player with agile mind-set.
• Passionate about trouble shooting and development of Oracle based PL/SQL applications and dedicated to heightening the quality of existing solutions and deliveries.
• Good English language skills.
• Ready to work with senior colleagues and learn new things.
- • An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
• Highly skilled team and career opportunities