- Overall Job Purpose:
- Bid for and secure new business, in line with the End User Support business strategy, providing commercial based service solutions as appropriate;
- Project Manage initiatives to integrate new and changed business requirements into End User Support operational teams to successfully deliver contracted service standards;
- Work in partnership with End User Support training, knowledge, technology development and customer support teams to build the capability within Service Point to meet current and expected future Client requirements;
- Manage relationships within End User Support and with Clients to ensure that change is planned and implemented successfully.
- Plan proactively to ensure that End User Support is able to provide effective support for all services and is positioned to deliver new services, as they become live;
- Assess all new business for strategic fit with the End User Support vision;
- Understand the impact of new and changed business on resources, budgets and workload across End User Support and secure the appropriate resources to deliver contracted service standards;
- Communicate technical and non-technical information regarding change;
- Build relationships with and act as a liaison point for support teams;
- Identify, agree and review costs throughout a project lifecycle, utilizing the cost recovery process where applicable;
- Manage all aspects of any identified risks and issues in relation to change;
- To act as liaison between End User Support teams and project areas to effectively manage and support a project in pilot.
- Good understanding/working knowledge of the role and value of the Service Desk;
- High level of organisational awareness;
- Project Management experience (evidence of managing bespoke work-streams to a successful conclusion);
- A good understanding of ITIL principles;
- Experience of delivering against stretching targets within a service delivery environment;
- Service Excellence - Understanding of how customer service can be maximised through the exploitation of service desk and knowledge management principles;
- Drive for Results, Problem Solving / Decision Making;
- General awareness of the Bank’s products and technologies to understand customers needs;
- Knowledge and experience of acceptance management and/or change management principles;
- Commerciality – an understanding that End User Support wins business in a competitive environment and must act commercially in delivering services;
- Fluency in English.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Planning & Integration Project Manager” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.