We are currently expanding the team responsible for our middleware products and hosting platform components. Using our coding skills and development methods we are enhancing existing API Platforms and do lots of wonderful things for our customers.
API Platform is growing fast and we never run out of puzzles to solve, new things to test, people to meet and ideas to share.
- Ensure stability and availability of API Platforms (based on Linux and UNIX infrastructure)
- Develop new and continuously improve quality and customer experience existing of API Platforms (based on Linux and UNIX infrastructure)
- Ensure best security practices are implemented on all levels
- Provide platform expertize and help solving difficult issues and provide permanent solutions for problems
- Part of 24/7 On-Call rota (standby)
- Linux and UNIX infrastructure knowledge
- Understanding of web services technologies and principles (HTTP, SOAP, REST]
- Basic network knowledge (Load Balancing, Switches, TCP, Firewalls)
- Programming skills and knowledge of development methods
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with virtualization/containers platforms
- Knowledge of any API management tool is a plus
- Knowledge of Red Hat OpenShift and Kubernetes is a big plus.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank