- To work closely with Business, Product, Engineering and QA teams;
- manage the progress and delivery of the program to each public software release;
- manage changes to scope and delivery dates that affect the program delivery schedule;
- manage exceptions and escalations from project teams;
- mitigate program level risks/resolve issues with Product Managers and other stakeholders
- communicate progress, issues, risks, changes, plans, etc. to all stakeholders;
- liaise with Engineering and QA Managers to make or propose operational decisions.
- 3 years of project and program management experience;
- experience of working in a software development environment;
- knowledge of software development lifecycles;
- fluent in English;
- self-motivated and goal-oriented;
- ability to balance between business and engineering team members;
- project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2) is an advantage.