- The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
- Defining and managing the process of deploying and integrating IT capabilities into the business in a way that is sensitive to, and fully compatible with, business operations.
- Monitoring for the emergence of anticipated policy benefits (typically specified as part of the business case for a change programme or project). Action (typically by the programme management team) to optimise the business impact of individual and combined benefits.
- The coordination of relationships with and between key stakeholders, during the design, management and implementation of business change.
- Facilitates the business change decision-making processes and the planning and implementation of change.
- Relevant or similar educational background (bachelor degree)
- Professional knowledge of different project management methodologies and using resources within a project plan
- Proficient at risk, budget and resource management
- Competency to establish and maintain effective relationships with the stakeholders
- Ability to identify customers’ needs, report and solve problems on service level
- Experience in team management, people’s skills development and coaching
- Strong leadership skills: ability to communicate vision and strategy, inspire and influence team members.
- Experience in documents’ development and reports making
- Enthusiastic and positive-minded team player
- Fluent English both verbal and oral
Great opportunity to join a team of professionals
Motivating salary package