As a Pre- School teacher, you will be responsible for
- organising the learning process of 3-5-year-olds in a culture of diverse learning abilities and experiences;
- teaching all areas of the pre-school curriculum by applying the most up-to-date strategies to meet the needs of diverse learners;
- modelling the skills and attitudes of a global citizen such as cultural sensitivity, positive attitude and a spirit of collegiality;
- providing feedback to parents on a student’s progress at parent conferences and other meetings;
- collaborating with other school team members to plan and coordinate work;
- taking part in and contributing to school and after-school events/activities;
- contributing to the development of a healthy school culture.
- Fluent English.
- Degree in Education.
- At least 1-year work experience with pre-school children (3-5-year-olds).
- High level of commitment.
- Open-mindedness, flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive outlook.
- Speaking other languages is an advantage.
- Opportunity to develop professionally
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
- Social insurance