Principal Data Scientist will lead the team to develop predictive and machine learning solutions to unlock the full potential of OAG data to grow the air travel ecosystem.
- Build and lead a team of Data Scientists.
- Serve as a cross-product expert, providing technical guidance in Machine Learning, Predictive modelling and Data Mining.
- Identify new opportunities to apply these technologies to different OAG products and systems.
- Collaborate with product and development teams to implement algorithms into our products.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Statistics or related technical field.
- Experience building effective predictive models in the data spac.
- Deep understanding of programming concepts, modelling frameworks, statistical theory, and the discipline of data science
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Familiarity with the most commonly used Machine Learning algorithms and techniques
- Demonstrating strong programming skills in large-scale data analysis by using any programming language
- A strong passion to identify and solve real business problems using data
- International mind-set and work experience within international IT environment – specifically multi-national Agile teams. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working with very large datasets which happen to be residing in different data stores in different formats
- Proven leadership experience in the domain of Data Science
- Travel industry domain
- The opportunity to work with people who are also passionate about data, technology and business domain
- A brand new office in Kaunas, with the opportunity to travel to our other offices globally
- An opportunity to join an industry leading international company positioned at the heart of the global and rapidly evolving air travel industry
- An attractive compensation and benefits package including private health insurance
- Great growth and development opportunities