The primary responsibility of the product manager is to drive sales revenue of our displayed products. Make descriptions of them and work with SEO, so our products would be at the top of the search engine landing pages. Work with promotions on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Make translations from Lithuanian to English languages, promote our website all over European geographical states.
You will work as the product manager in our Vilnius based office. We will require a clear definition of product positioning, sales training, sales coaching, Search Engine optimization, product descriptions, follow up on sold production and reporting. You will also promote and manage first level relationships to ensure that your customers' needs and requirements are met. This will require that you take their feedback and serve as their advocate within our website to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of options, including customized solutions of products based in our online store.
Product manager have a passion for the product and a willingness to participate to the improvement of our product portfolio. This is a high- adrenaline role requiring deep television and Internet expertise, proven sales ability, and a broad base of industry contacts. We need you to think strategically, anticipate how decisions are made and understand the details of individual campaigns, and you will persistently explore and uncover the needs of your clients.
- Develop and drive the social networks tasks, explore new fields in social networks campaigns.
- Play a lead role in developing strategy of how all the products should be positioned with all our brands and major partners
- Provide a public face for the Facebook and Twitter brand by presenting at key events and promoting the business across customers and partners
- Bring together multiple functions, coordinating sales targets, partnerships, marketing and communications for Facebook locally.
- Make descriptions of different products and arrange them in the way to succeed our credible sale points.
- University degree or equivalent required, with strong academic performance. Might be last year students.
- Significant experience of progressive work experience, including TV, Internet advertising sales, online publishing, marketing or consulting.
- Superior business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with people are an absolute requirement.
- In-depth knowledge of the interactive media business and its competitive landscape.
- Computer skills are one of the main requirements, have to know how the Internet system works (www), Microsoft products and have the ability to quickly adopt new things.
- Also we are asking to think differently from all crowd. All the participants will have to pass tests, the test consists of 5 questions needed to be answered by sending us an e-mail.