Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB creates, manufactures and distributes molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics. Products are exported to more than 80 countries.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB successfully expands its activities and invites to a friendly and more than 850 employees team:
This exciting global role in the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) space drives the value of the product portfolio with the development and implementation of new products, branding and channel for the Molecular Biology business unit of the Biosciences division for the Life Sciences Group of Thermo Fisher Scientific. Reporting to the Director, Product Management, this role drives innovative customer solutions, provides market leadership in the development of innovative products, and ensures commercial success. The Product Manager is ultimately responsible for product revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, and market share objectives by creating and executing a global marketing strategy and drives product development.
- Develop, manage, monitor and execute product strategies and product roadmap. Lead pricing /margin optimization, management across the customer value continuum for both new product development and existing products. Guide fiscal planning for future positioning, growth, and evolution of the product platform.
- Champion successful launches through product requirements, development, and commercialization. Working closely with cross-functional teams, the Product Manager owns the customer and financial success of new product introductions (NPIs), product line strategies.
- Manage the product life cycle from inception to obsolescence.
- Conduct market research and voice of customer (VOC) for data driven decision making; obtain and interpret product/market information via surveys, market/product analysis, focus groups and customer feedback.
- Analyze, interpret, and report out product sales activity to budget, programs, market and channel trends and competition.
- Define regional promotional tools and sales tactics to increase revenue including product pricing, promotional tactics, and sales channels.
- Serve as product champion with internal stakeholders, regional teams, and directly with key accounts. Maintain close interaction with field organization (e.g., sales and technical support) through product training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits, pricing tactics, and customer support.
- May specify, plan, and participate in industry conferences and exhibitions.
- Proven ability to identify and execute upon strategic opportunities, set aggressive objectives, and drive key business priorities;
- Proficient skills in value capture and creation;
- Demonstrated ability to question the status quo and drive change successfully; courageous, analytical, disciplined, agile, team oriented;
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team through influence in a matrix organizational structure;
- Results and proactive solution driven, the ability to think critically to overcome potential business hurdles to complete tasks;
- Proactively collaborate and coordinate with other functions and teams especially with respect to product development;
- Track record of presenting high-level information to multiple audiences, including scientists, executives and non-scientific personnel;
- Understands how the businesses operates and demonstrates knowledge of policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the organization and industry;
- Results oriented with bottom-line focus to motivate self and others to consistently achieve goals;
- Demonstrated ability to apply problem solving techniques and take on business challenges with strong business acumen;
- Proficiency in developing and aligning strategies and plans to future consequences and trends;
- Proficient skills in value capture and creation;
- Minimum of a BS/BA in Business, Marketing or related field required; MBA strongly preferred;
- 3+ years’ product management experience in marketing led organizations, developing and launching new products;
- Demonstrated experience with working with customers, commercial teams and varied sales channels including distributors and direct;
- Ability to effectively work in a multinational/multicultural environment;
- Global business acumen;
- Strong relationship building, project management and planning/prioritization skills;
- Experience with financial modeling and data analysis skills;
- Strong technical capabilities consistent with market segment;
- Ability to travel up to 30%, domestic and international;
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals;
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential;
We are looking forward for your CV. Jon offer ID - 80555BR.