Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Location: Kraków (Zabierzów) or Work from Home (Lithuania)
For our Digital Team we are looking for Product Owner. Position is available to work from home in Lithuania or to relocate to Kraków, Poland, where we have Shared Service Center.
Develops ABO-centric products and solutions through collaboration with Design teams, including:
- Leading cross-functional squads and programs to develop and deliver digital products and services designed by Product and Design teams through development, localization, deployment, and ongoing iteration work.
- Main focus on the eCommerce Platforms (Amway Online) that consist of 29 web platforms in Europe, partially working on legacy systems, partially already on a new SAP Hybris based platform.
- Executing the vision of experience owners, program owners, and product owners through product operations (including enhancement and retirement of products)
- Vendor solutions management
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to manage content platforms required for digital solutions; identify content needs (e.g., tagging, creation, publish timelines)
- Gathers continuous ABO and customer feedback to develop the “Voice of the Markets” and “Voice of the Customer” while regularly engaging with product stakeholders to determine “ROI” and user adoption
- Championing the agile methodology throughout the enterprise for rapid design and development of exceptional global products
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Computer Science, Digital Technologies or Software Engineering
- 3 years of professional experience in similar area
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels
- Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- Comprehensive understanding of the market, users, and roadmap of the product/application
- Understanding of the product lifecycle
- Working experience using agile methodologies, industry standards and best practices
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business delivery teams, leadership, senior management and internal/external stakeholders
- Proven ability to clearly define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams
- Ability to interact positively and professionally with team members and clients from globally diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects and assignments
- Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines
- Strong problem-solving ability and dealing with ambiguity
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft office suite, and applicable databases
- Flexible working hours (work from home)
- International team environment
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates interested in relocation to Kraków, Poland
Please click here to APPLY