The Production Director is responsible for all production aspects of ITAB Novena, including purchase, planning, outsourcing and manufacturing.
This position requires a highly motivated, committed, team orientated and organized manager, with good communication skills to all levels. The role demands an individual with great initiative and problem solving skills, who can work to deadlines. Overall this person must have the capacity to efficiently and effectively manage company steel production and ensure in time deliveries of quality products and services to customers.
To be successful in this you should have:
- University level technical education
- Proven 3-5 years experience in production and personnel leadership and management
- Knowledge and practices of order based production and project delivery processes, preparation of production reports, analyzes and development of new make to order production strategy
- Commercial and financial experience is an advantage
- Ability to effectively deal with problems in various situations and provide a professional solution
- Experience in improving internal production processes, analyzing cost saving options, improving production efficiencies and delivery performance
- Knowledge how to handle change management, positive experience of developing and motivating teams, with ability to prioritize and delegate work
- Firm insight of purchasing, sourcing and subcontracting
- Adequate knowledge in English language, other languages are advantages (Russian)
Company offers you an exciting and interesting position in the international and developing group with the corresponding compensations and career opportunities.