Under the head of project department, your main responsibilities will be to follow up the technical part of the purchase projects in direct relation with the trading department:
• Project management: propose technical solutions, organize the tasks, define the priorities and follow up the projects;
• Study the product installation possibilities from drawing;
• Write the technical proposals;
• Answer to customer requests for technical information via mail and phone call;
• Maintains technical contacts with international utilities, industrial, representatives and consultants;
• Supervision of onsite production installation and commissioning;
• Technical mission, conferences, product presentation;
• Technical documentation, specification and mounting procedures.
An Associate Degree in Electrical or mechanical Engineering or a high school diploma and two years relevant experience:
•Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives;
•Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job;
•Autonomy, reliability and responsibilities;
•Initiative with good organization skills;
•Willingness to travel anywhere in the word;
Available for worldwide missions. Excel and Word. Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Conceptual Skills, Presentation Skills, Functional and Technical Skills, Thoroughness, Analyzing Information .
Languages required: Spanish Fluent/Russian Fluent/French Fluent and/with English fluent/written
Report to: Manager of Project Department
Location: Paris suburb
Enjoyable work in foreign country.