- To deliver large scale or multiple projects end to end through the lifecycle to agreed time, quality and cost;
- To ensure that the project is defined, planned and delivered to the agreed goals and objectives;
- To ensure the integrity of the project is maintained, focusing on internal consistency and compliance to standards, processes and strategies;
- To deliver a project to the agreed standards and methods.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels;
- Have in-depth knowledge of the project lifecycle process;
- Work experience in a software development or infrastructure projects is strong advantage;
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation;
- Ability to work effectively with business and engineering team members;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Project manager (6 months contract)” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.