Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Project manager in Asset Finance
Project manager will join a team that is responsible for overall IT system portfolio of the Asset Finance IT systems. As a Project manager you will mainly cooperate with business and local teams, to deliver solutions that fit business needs. The extended team includes Development Managers, Project Managers, Business analysts, Software architects, Software engineers, Testers.
- Manage, lead and drive the migration of specific and important Windows server based systems into new datacentre.
- Besides performing the core Project Manager responsibilities, you will too apply hands-on and perform project work like ordering servers and other infrastructure, as needed.
- You will cooperate with a list of specialists, to ensure successful migration.
- Focus is on getting the needed work done as fast as possible, in right quality and with zero customer impact.
- Minimum 2 years of IT project management experience.
- Strong understanding of midrange IT infrastructure.
- Good oral & written communication skills in English.
- Must have practical and hands-on approach.
- Strong focus on getting the job done.
- Good at coordinating the effort with multiple stakeholders.
- Must be quality oriented and have respect for system users
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank