Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Project Manager in eBusiness Security Solutions for Online Channels
Do you want to be part of a team responsible for Danske Bank’s security solutions? Join our eBusiness Security department and play a significant role in our Lithuanian team when you help us develop and deliver a new unified security model on different platforms, from online banking all the way to integration with mobile apps.
It is an opportunity to work with complex and international challenges where digital services are used by 5 million customers and 19,000 employees in 15 countries.
• Manage projects developing security solutions for our self-service channels
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills and capabilities to motivate and manage teams, work efficiently and effectively with Stakeholders across the organization
• Your job is considered to be vital to the continuous success of Danske Bank in being on the forefront of online banking
• Ensure that the project (or multiple projects) is defined, planned and delivered to the agreed business objectives and internal project management procedures
• Ensure that project stakeholders are supported and their expectations managed in a professional manner
• Ensure that project team has appropriate tools, empowerment and microclimate to achieve best results
• Participate in the continuous improvement of the project management process
• 3+ years’ experience of successful management of agile software development projects
• You have Bachelor or Master degree in IT, business management or relevant
• Strong knowledge of industry standards in both information technology and project management
• Great stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead teams in ways that engage others
• Very strong spoken and written English skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
• Highly skilled team and career opportunities
• Cross business career opportunities in bank