We are seeking an organized and experienced Project Manager to provide administrative support for the satellite launching projects. The role includes responsibility for all aspects of administrative support for the projects, ensuring the projects run in an efficient and effective manner. The successful candidate will need to have excellent organizational skills and be able to work to tight deadlines on his/her own initiative. The successful applicant will also need to have excellent communication skills, both written and oral as he/she will collaborate closely with our business development team, engineering department, and will be the first point of contact for the project partners abroad.
Project Manager will follow the entire lifecycle of the projects from the proposal selection to the final payment:
- Take part in the evaluation of project proposals;
- Monitor the progress of the projects under his/her responsibility;
- Track expenditure and program progress against project documents;
- Conduct financial project administration;
- Conduct procurement procedures (if needed);
- Prepare interim and final project reports;
- Conduct on-site and desktop verifications of project implementation;
- Organize reviews meetings;
- Contribute to projects proposals development.
To apply for Project Manager, you should have:
- Higher education in aeronautics, mechanics, electronics, aviation or similar;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the technical or engineering area;
- Very good command of spoken and written English;
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation software, data visualization skills.