Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Adaptation of Evisit system according to Lithuanian legislation;
- Cooperation with third parties (lecture recordings, pharmaceutical companies, professional associations etc.);
- Attraction of new system users;
- Search and cooperation with lecturers;
- Attraction of new partners – pharmaceutical companies;
- Settlement of legal matters.
Our ideal candidate should have the following requisites:
- Higher education (university degree), preferable with specialization in marketing, PR or business management;
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a PR/marketing/business project manager;
- Excellent Lithuanian, Russian and English;
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Driving license – preferable;
- Ability to work independently;
- Flexibility in performing the tasks outside working hours when necessary;
- Good communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- The competent salary;
- The ability to work from home;
- All work required; reimbursement of additional costs;
Workplace: Home based office (Vilnius)
Working hours: 40h per week, free schedule.
(CV and cover letter sent in Russian or English);
Tel. +371 67807890;