As Project Manager you will be a key player in a dynamic and international environment within the project organisation and your primary responsibilities will include:
- Plan and facilitate activities necessary to implement integrations of local systems to new group platform;
- Manage (plan, request and coordinate) budgets, resources, timelines and other key project metrics;
- Coordinate vendor's activities and deliveries;
- Asses, mitigate and monitor risks;
- Manage issues and exceptions;
- Control test performance and implementation;
- Control intra- and inter project dependencies.
You have minimum of 2 full end to end project executions. You have strong process and methodology skills. You are structured, focused and goal-oriented. You are used to working with tight deadlines and beside that:
- You have minimum 2 years of banking experience;
- You have minimum 5 years within an IT environment;
- You have extensive experience in multi-project or programme environment;
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working with different cultures in international settings;
- You are good in verbal and written English, since this our business language.