Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenue of more than $24billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Role, Responsibility and Authority:
- Develop and assertively drive new product development program timelines and budgets in coordination with other departments/teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of product development from Concept, to Product Launch and completing with Project Closure.
- Manages cross-functional project team to execute all project deliverables.
- Coordinates, synchronizes and manages overall project schedule. Accountable for execution on project timelines.
- Uses Project Management best practices to manage projects, effectively initiating, planning and controlling.
- Manages a project budget; tracks actual versus plan and resolves issues as they arise.
- Acts as information conduit between the Core Team and Sr. Management; prepares and presents Phase Reviews to Product Approval Committee.
- Identify appropriate resources needed and develop schedule to ensure timely completion of project
- Regularly track and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Assess, communicate and manage risk
- Work with R&D, Product Management, Manufacturing Development, Manufacturing and Business Development to insure successful project completion and product launch
This person must possess the following behavioral competencies and characteristics. Please note that these are regarded by Thermo Fisher Scientific as equally important to technical competencies and experiences. Someone who displays the right attitude and characteristics for the role will therefore be considered even if they lack technical expertise in one or two of the areas mentioned previously.
- A strongly pro-active, positive, ‘can-do’ attitude;
- A creative, resourceful and tenacious problem-solver and solution-finder;
- Enjoys dealing with people and is able to communicate effectively and concisely at all levels;
- Self-managing and self-motivating, able to prioritize tasks effectively and meet customer deadlines and expectations;
- A clear enthusiasm for the role and strong desire to continuously develop and improve own and departmental performance;
- Fluent English
- Work is performed without significant direction
- Able to recommend modifications to the overall direction of project for desired results
- Solves problems in imaginative and practical manner
- Able to make decisions that impact project timeline, budget, strategic fit and viability to business.
- Interacts and builds effective relationships with project stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to influence others or gain acceptance in sensitive situations
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.), (from the Life Sciences would be an advantage)
- 2-4 years of project management experience, (experience in product development /the Life Sciences would be an advantage)
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals;
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
Mes laukiame Tavo gyvenimo aprašymo. Darbo skelbimo numeris - 85568BR. Kartu su galima darbo pradžios data nurodykite ir pageidaujamą atlyginimą