To our Project Management Group we are looking for three Project Managers in Denmark, Finland or Poland/Latvia/Lithuania. The Bank is in the process of a large reorganization and transformation process within the IT area which includes replacing and establishing new core banking system across the 6 countries where we currently operate and you will play an important role in this reorganization.
As Project Manager you will be a key player in a dynamic and international environment within the project organisation and your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage the full lifecycle projects in a banking environment
- Manage budgets, resources, timelines and other key project metrics
- Communication to programme and steering level
You have a project management certificate – preferably PRINCE 2 - and minimum 3 years of project management experience. You have strong process and methodology skills. You are structured, focused and goal-oriented. You are used to working with tight deadlines and beside that:
- You have a strong background in delivering IT projects in banking environment
- You have extensive experience in a broad range of banking system projects
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working with different cultures in international settings
- You feel comfortable and used to working in international/cross boarder environment
- You have the ability to handle political situations
If you would like to be part of a team of competent and ambitious colleagues, where team spirit and having fun all go hand in hand, we would like to hear from you.
We are offering a great opportunity to become a key player in a dynamic organisation as part of an international team of colleagues at a competitive salary and benefit package.
The job will be located in either Copenhagen, Helsinki or Warsawa/Riga/Vilnius and you may expect occasional travels. However, your manager will be located in Copenhagen, Denmark.