- Project management (planning, supervision, control, incl. finding technical solutions for possible problems);
- Human resource planning and management (workers are from Lithuania);
- Organization of product's and material's supply (Nor Construction AS has a long term relationship and contracts with the biggest sellers of building goods in Norway and we work with many reliable partners from Lithuania. However, we always work on getting the best offers and we look for new innovative, qualitative and competitive solutions).
- Higher education in building engineering field;
- Project management experience in construction business (advantage - work experience in Scandinavian markets);
- Analytical skills;
- Effective problem solving and critical reasoning;
- Independence, fast learning and cultural flexibility;
- Good computer skills (MS Office as minimum requirement/ advantage - familiarity with calculation programs, AutoCad);
- Fluent/very good spoken and written English (advantage - Norwegian, Swedish languages);
- Availability to stay and work in Norway longer than a month (depending on the projects length).
- Solid and stable salary and flexible bonus system;
- Opportunities to learn and improve personal skills;
- Friendly and culturally diverse work environment.