As a Proofreader, you will be responsible for quality assured content: editing and proofreading white papers, press releases, marketing materials, business documents, and transcripts; making sure there are no spelling, grammatical or typographical errors.
- Work closely as a team member, follow up with different departments when questions arise
- Learning and applying market styles to produced materials
- Ensure that the content meets high-quality standards
- Revise or re-develop content in response to feedback from clients and internal managers
- In addition to these responsibilities you may be required to undertake other duties, when necessary, to support the team.
- Proven experience as a proofreader or related role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Impeccable spelling, grammar and knowledge of style
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi task
- Higher Degree in English, Communication, Journalism or related field
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and on own initiative.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Foosball match.