- Primary responsibility is the management of all shipboard food, beverage, chinaware, glassware, hollowware/flatware and table linen stores, to ensure that standard inventory practices and USPH standards are maintained within budgeted guidelines.
- Create and maintain a professional operation and control storeroom inventories.
- Supervises the Provisions team onboard and periodically recommends appropriate actions including promotions and performance reviews.
- Procedural approach to managing the entire onboard Provisions department must be employed, utilizing modern management principles as well as incorporating technological innovations where practical in order to ensure proper inventory management and support to the Food and Beverage division.
- Lead by example utilizing a 'hands-on' approach to management.
- Complete daily walk-through of the food stores with the F&B Director and Executive Chef.
- Ensure that inventories are conducted for all stores on a weekly basis and that inventories are conducted in accordance with company policy.
- Maintains all food and beverage related inventories, storerooms and ensures accurate inventory counts and levels, while identifying cost and expense reductions.
- Associates Degree or foreign equivalent in a related discipline is required.
- Prior restaurant management experience may substitute for this educational requirement at an equivalent rate.
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar.
- Minimum of three years experience as a Provision Master in a large cruise ship or Purchasing Manager for a multi-venue, high volume, luxury hotel or resort is required.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free traveling aboard the biggest cruise liners
- Free meals and accommodation aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 2500.00 to 3000.00 EUR Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location Luxury Yacht Cruises
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.