• Analysis of public procurement documents and participation in public procurement procedures
• Monitoring of public procurement system
• Drafting official documents in Lithuanian and English
• Preparation and alterations of company‘s internal documents
• Following up on project execution and overall assistance to Project Managers
• Performing different kind of organizational tasks
• University degree in social science (law, project management or equal)
• At least 1 year of proven experience as a legal officer, project assistant, public procuremet specialist or other
• Fluent English is a must (both written and verbal)
• Ability to analyse documents in English and to release official documents in English
• Ability to gather and analyze data
• Strong analytical and planning skills and attention to details
• Advanced computer skills
• Team player and a self-driven person
• Driving license
Or simply a challenge loving, responsible, honest and smart personality motivated by achievement of joint goals and personal development.
• Young and friendly working environment
• Work at a growing, stable and international company
• Rewarding salary
• Personal growth and career opportunities
You will be able to choose application with or without registration on next page!
UAB MT Group is specialising in energy sector and is active in leading heavy industry projects. Our projects are of a significant importance in state and region level and you would never be bored due to routine work as every our project varies in scope and specific.
Currently we are looking for a Public Procurement Officer / Project Coordinator to join our successful team of professionals.