Workplace: Trakai district
Work in Supply Chain department, improving Kinze Europe current and development new sourcing channels in its aim to improve supplier base in Europe and potentially worldwide on commodities like: metal fabrication, painting, plastics, hydraulics, electrical and electronic components, packing material, freight, etc. Ensure supplier management and development for materials, supplies, inventory and sub-contractor services needed for production at best possible conditions. The work combines operational routines, problem solving, analytics, and multi-tasking in many areas
- Identify and evaluate new sourcing channels in Europe and on the longer run in other regions.
- Deploy the sourcing strategies for dedicated categories for the production plant, to ensure progressive planning and implementation of quality, delivery responsiveness and cost-competitive activities of suppliers.
- Development and improvement of sourcing related processes and documentation.
- Continuous benchmarking of suppliers, parts and services, develop supplier agreements.
- Participate in supplier audits of safety, health, and environmental compliance and quality assurance.
- Manage tendering processes RFI/RFQ, obtain quotes
- Deliver world-class products at the right price and on time, achieving target margins
- Manage, investigate and resolve issues on suppliers’ related materials, quality, shortages and compliance.
- Follow and ensure stock of materials, tools, inventory, and optimize stock levels, work with various stock control methods, participates in spare parts warehouse management processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Management, Logistics or Technical Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from a similar position, preferably in the manufacturing company.
- Preferable market knowledge in areas of metal and plastic fabrication, hydraulic components, hardware, electrical and electronics components.
- Strong contract negotiation skills and good business acumen.
- Familiar with import-export procedures.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and related documentation.
- Fluent English and preferably Russian language skills.
- High morale, excellent communication, relationship maintenance skills.
- Decisive, initiative, high energy, and results oriented, farsighted person.
- Has a strong analytical and strategic thinking.
- A “team player”.
- Attentive to the details, demanding with the quality orientation.
- Work with interesting products which are well-priced in the world.
- Continuous improvement and growth opportunities.
- International company culture and excellent working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position “Purchaser” to: kb[eta]afr.lt
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Thank you for your interest in the position. Only successful candidates will be notified.