Employer: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES www.carnival.com
Basic Functions: The Purser is responsible to display first-rate guest service at Front Desk and ensure all of the guests needs are attended to in a prompt & friendly manner.
Responsibility and authority: He/she will be responsible for:
- Working scheduled Front Desk shifts; maintain service and hospitality standards to all guests by extending information as warranted and following up on requests as needed.
- Perform cash handling duties, as required in working Front Desk and sail/sign windows in a manner consistent with established policies and procedures.
- Register guests for sail/sign program.
- Log all complaints and concerns from guests into the onboard incident report. Follow up with guests to ensure maximum guest service.
- To provide guest with accurate information on all shore excursions provided by company, this means actually taking part and going on all tours to become familiar with the excursions.
- Be outgoing & project a friendly & fun demeanor at all times. We sell fun & smiling and friendliness is paramount to any shipboard position. 7 days a week.
- To perform all other duties as assigned by Chief Purser of First Purser.
- Have a spirited and fun personality
- Relevant work experience
- Have a very hospitality focused mindset w/great focus on excellent service
- Strong English written & verbal skills
- In addition to strong English skills, we also are looking for individuals who speak Russian.
- Hotel Front Desk background – preferably at a large Western chain such as Fairmont, Westin, Ritz, Marriott, etc.
- APROX. SALARY 1500$ per month non-tipping position.
- A combination of work and travel: the opportunity to see the most beautiful places around the world!
- Contractual permanent job with the contract’s length around 6-8 months followed by 2 months vacation. (first contract 8 months)
- Food, accommodation, medical care and insurance expenses are covered by the company.
- Permanent and stable job in an international team.
- For first 3-4 weeks GSA candidates will have college onboard the ship and will be paid full salary during the training
Apply now to be invited for the job interviews forwarding your CV to our agency
Our Personnel Managers can communicate in English, Russian and Lithuanian languages.