With the ambition to be the first mover Danske Bank (Mobile Ecosystems team) invests more money than ever in customer oriented digital solutions. The latest solution is MobilePay app. With MobilePay you can quickly and easily send and receive money and split the bill via a mobile phone, pay for the good in the shop and the app can be used by anyone regardless of bank.
WHAT is MobilePay?
"As easy as dragging cold cash out of your pocket"
Mobile Ecosystems‘ ambition for the MobilePay app is that it should be used in all situations, anywhere, and it should be as easy as dragging cold cash out of your pocket. The result was an app with a strong focus on user experience and an extremely intuitive and simple user interface.
"Simple and innovative – that's New Standard"
MobilePay is a revolutionary app that within the first 6 months reached one fourth of all smartphone users in Denmark. 10 months after its launch it has reached the impressive number of 1.1 million downloads. 64 % of all users are customers in other banks than Danske Bank.
In order to strengthen our MobilePay app quality we are looking for a person responsible for implementing and leading our automation testing back end efforts in mobile area. In this role you will be asked to implement automation tests for mobile back-end layer of the application, striving towards 100% automated testing on iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
We would like you to:
- Work closely with Product Owners, QA managers and Software Engineers to identify and create automation test cases across the full application stack
- Research, recommend and/or develop the core automation test framework suitable for iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms and ensure it’s kept updated
- Measure, monitor and report periodically on various quality metrics including code coverage and defect trends
- Integrate the automation test framework with the Continuous Integration environment
- Promote quality assurance best practices within the Development department
- 2+ years of experience in software automation testing and working with C# (or willingness to learn and work with C#).
- Experience working with mobile test automation tools would be an advantage
- Experience working test management tools
- Experience in delivering test metrics, creating test reports and defect dashboards
- Good knowledge and experience working in Agile/SCRUM team
- Fluent in English
- Good teamwork skills
- A perfect opportunity to join mobile team and have the opportunity to influence and contribute to most innovative products in mobile payments
- Work with world-class tools
- Work in an international team which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Possibility to work in the team of professionals with day-to-day coaching in order to enhance career development and working skills
- Dynamic and creative atmosphere
- Cross business career opportunities