YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Ensure all Project Management documentation is maintained according to internal policies and customer requirements.
- Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies.
- Drive ongoing quality improvements consistent with the strategic goals of the company.
- Consult Project Managers about project documentation guidelines.
- Oversee special projects, external audits, and process improvements to support quality assurance initiatives.
- 2-3 years of experience in Quality Management, Project Administration, Document Control or similar positions.
- Knowledge of quality management systems and standards.
- Experience in documentation maintenance (e.g. according to internal company policies, local and international standards)
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Project Management experience would be advantage.
- Opportunityto work in a multinational company with strong traditions and values
- Stable employment and high standards of work
- Competitive salary and benefit policy
- Primary training
- Career development within global structure
- Friendly and dynamic work environment