As a mid-senior Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for reviewing and updating existing test cases, as well as creating new ones and working closely with other departments in order to continually improve, ensure and develop our products quality.
- Executing manual and automated test cases, verifying, analyzing and reporting results
- Developing and improving automated tests
- Ensuring that products and services meet quality, performance, safety and reliability standards
- Identifying and reporting defects in products
- Verifying defects fixes, improvements, and change requests
- Testing environment maintenance
- Contributing to acceptance criteria development with a Product Manager and the team
- Preparing all needed materials for testing (check lists, test data, etc.) and writing documentations.
- Testing of web, Back-End and mobile applications (applying required selected methods and techniques) that may include but are not limited to:
-> Functional testing
- Knowledge about testing tools
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to delivery and support
- Awareness of test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Ping-Pong match.
Check out more about us on our careers page: https://careers.spectrocoin.com/